- Shema, S. 2019. Current status of diurnal breeding raptors in the greater Athi-Kaputiei Ecosystem, southern Kenya: an assessment of abundance,
distributi onand key areas in need of conservation. Scopus 39 (1): 44-59
- Shema, S. and Njoroge, P. 2018. Desert Wheatear Oenanthe
desertiat Lake Turkana—the fourth record of the species for Kenya. Scopus 38 (2): 18
The following two tabs change content below.
Sidney is a Kenya-based ornithologist and photographer specializing in the birds of Africa, with an especially keen interest in the birds of prey (raptors) of Kenya.
Latest posts by Sidney Shema (see all)
- Through My Lens – Birding among Elephants in Laikipia - 20th October 2019
- Through My Lens – Nairobi National Park Game Count (Oct 2019) - 10th October 2019
- Through My Lens – An Easy Day in Nairobi National Park - 8th September 2019